Download GPS Track Editor Application for Windows
GPS Track Editor is an excellent Windows application that you can use for editing GPS tracks. GPS track is an ordered sequence of points with latitude, longitude, date, time, and maybe some other parameters.But coordinates obtained from a gps receiver are not always precise. GPS errors are affected by a number of reasons that cannot be eliminated. For example the receiver can show some movement while standing still.
GPS Track Editor can help you to clean up your tracks. Some deviations are processed automatically but you can always control the result and edit a part of the track manually.
Features of GPS Track Editor:
With the current version you can:
- Open and save tracks (GPX, NMEA, Magellan SD are supported).
- Display the trajectory of your movement.
- Track point filter by parameter limitation.
- Adjust track structure, rename segments.
- Manually deleting, inserting, moving points,
- work with fragments of a track or a set of tracks.
- Merge or combine several tracks into one.
(Version 1.04 beta | 7.5 MB)
- Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7
- Processor: 900 MHz processor
- Memory: 512 MB
- Hard Drive: 30 MB free space
- Screen: 1024*786